3/28/2012

In two weeks time

In two weeks time I'm gonna do one of the most randomly crazy things I've ever done. I'm heading to London to watch this man live.

Maybe it's not such a big deal for some of you, but for me it's the first time I'm going to a concert alone. Yeah, alone meaning with no one else I know. Sometime ago I wouldn't have done it because I was scared and I thought I needed other people to do things, but I'm starting to get over it. So when in October, I think it was October, Frank announced he would be doing a Wembley Arena show I knew I had to go, and I bought the ticket (though I have to admit that I had to think a lot before buying it). And I got it this January.


So basically I'm taking my Easter holidays the week after Easter so I can go to London, and I still can't believe it is happening. I'm really excited about it and already planning to spend the morning queueing outside the Arena. I know I should be visiting London, but anyways I don't have that much time, I've already been there once, and I'd better go back another time to be able to visit what I want with the time it needs.

To sum up, I'm really looking forward to it and expect a really long review on Sunday the 15th.


1 comment:

  1. Estic segura que t'ho passaràs molt bé! I que després et sentiràs contentíssima d'haver-hi anat sola. Jo de tu no aniria de turisme i aniria a fer cua aviat, així tindràs temps per conèixer gent i frikejar una mica. T'ho dic per experiència! :)

    ReplyDelete